Experience hands-on exhibits and make new discoveries, indoors and outdoors, at the EcoTarium, New England’s leading museum for science and nature.
The museum includes three floors of interactive exhibits, the Alden Digital Planetarium: A National Geographic Theater, daily Science Discovery programs, live animal habitats, nature trails through its forest and meadow, a tree canopy walkway (seasonal), and its newest outdoor interactive exhibit, Nature Explore®.
Rain or shine, summer or winter, there’s always something new happening at the EcoTarium.
Information for your visit:
Tuesday through Saturday 10:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Sunday 12:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m.
General admission includes museum and grounds. Parking is free.
- EcoTarium Members: Free
- Adults: $14.00
- Children/Youth: $10.00 ages 2-18*. Children under 2 are admitted free.
- Senior Citizens: $10.00, age 65 and older
- College Students: $10.00, student ID required.
- Military: Active military personnel and military spouses receive 2 for 1 admission. Valid for up to 2 free admissions with purchase of same or lesser value. Military ID required.
- EBT Cards: Present your Massachusetts EBT card and photo ID for a discounted $2 per person cash admission. Discount applies for up to four people per card, per visit during regular business hours and cannot be combined with other offers or used for special events. The admission fee must be paid in cash. Credit card or check transactions cannot be processed for this program.
*Under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Special rates are available for groups of 10 or more with advance reservations. More information on group visits.