- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Singer-songwriter, ZOLA performs her original songs at live music concerts and has a New Cd Release concert at Scullers Jazz Club on Wednesday, November 29, 2006.
This artist's services also include:
Music CD's of original songs in the pop/jazz/soft-rock genre.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Dance - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Photography
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Jazz
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Painting
Zoo Cain is an abstract, visual artist specialing in 3 different styles, all using some type of recyled material. His brightly colored wooden pieces are from recycled wood, either drawn on with colored pencils or painted. His assemblages or metalworks,
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Non-Arts / Non-Humanities
- MassachusettsInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - FilmInstitution/Business Type:Film / Video Businesses
My name is Tom Flint and I am a moving image educator whose interests meet at the crossroads of film, education and cultural exchange.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 30751 - 30760 of 30770 results