- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Theater - Children's
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Theater - Children's
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - Children's
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - OrchestralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Young Singers is an auditioned chorus of 50 plus singers selected from the greater Westfield area.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - FolkInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
The overall mission is to provide opportunities for young people to be inspired by, to learn, and to inspire others by presenting traditional music and dance, and to support families with children with life-altering illnesses.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Humanities Councils / Agencies
Classes for children in creative writing and research papers. Workshops for teachers and consultations on setting up writing programs. Works individually with gifted and challenged students, with independent study students, and with home schooling students.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 30641 - 30650 of 30733 results