- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Tj Wheeler has been described as a "one man Juke Joint." He is a musical treasure / gumbo of Blues, Jazz, and overall roots music and it's history.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
TOG Productions encompasses East Coast Sings Vocal Studios, Sea Island Indigo Visual Arts Studio as well as TOG Productions vocal performances.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Music Performance, Recording, Education
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - PoetryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Verandah Porche, poet, performer, mentor, writing partner, believes in the eloquence of unheard voices and in the universal right to play
* lively interactive readings including original songs
* poems crafted on commission by individuals or organizations
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - BandInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
National touring professional rock drummer, Mr. Rich, founded Youth Beatz in 2005 to provide an inspirational music enrichment program for the young people of today. Mr.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 61 - 65 of 65 results