- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Foundations / Endowed Organizations
The Anthony Quinn Foundation creates and administers innovative programs to advance the idea that art, in all its forms, is essential to learning and the enrichment of the mind.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
OUR MISSION “Arts in Common embraces and supports the shared goal, to stimulate, make accessible and sustain arts activities and organizations that promote educational, economic and cultural growth.”OUR GOALS
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PrintmakingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
AF is an art student currently pursuing a Bachelor of Arts, originally I was focusing on Illustration and Figure drawing, now my eyes have shifted towards Photography and Printmaking!
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I graduated from Roger Williams with a degree in creative writing, but in the past few years I have been working in visual art a lot. Recently I quit my job to try and make it as an artist in Rhode Island, and so far I am really enjoying the journey!
- Rhode IslandInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
33 acre historic garden estate with a 45 room mansion overlooking Narragansett/Mt. Hope Bay
Our mission is to preserve, educate, and inspire. We offer educational programs on horticulture. We are a venue for weddings and special events.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Art
The Bristol Art Museum hosts 3 two-week shows a year in the ballroom rented from Linden Place.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - ChoralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Historical Societies / Commissions
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 59 results