- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Historical Societies / Commissions
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - ChoralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
A Completely Different Note is the University of Connecticut's premier all male a cappella group. Founded in 1999, CDN prides themselves on performing an energetic show with styles of music to please everyone.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
A Taste of Irving Berlin allows audiences to enjoy the songs a man who many regard as the foremost composer of American popular music. These songs are performed by a jazz quartet and feature many vocals.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Media - General
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Schools - Secondary
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - CeramicsInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
The A.MUse Emporium of Loveliness is an Emporium of eclectic loveliness and unusual objects of desire for discerning Ladies and Gentlemen.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Non-Arts / Non-Humanities
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - Spoken WordInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Aaron Jafferis is a hip-hop poet and playwright whose awards include a Creative Capital Award, Richard Rodgers Award, Sundance Institute / Time Warner Fellowship, NEA Art Works Grant, NEFA National Theatre Project Grant and multiple MacDowell Fellowships.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Aaron Kotowski is an award winning photographer (including Communication Arts, Art Directors Club and Smithsonian Magazine) and
a graduate of the Rochester Institute of Technology with
a BFA in Professional Photographic Illustration.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 11 - 20 of 4798 results