- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - JewelryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Regina was born and lives in the Mill City of Lowell, MA where she is proud to be a member of the thriving community of artists at Western Avenue Studios. As a jewelry designer she loves to find the beauty in forgotten objects & make them Sparkle!
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - JewelryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Linda Longtoe Sheehan's speciality is wampum. She is known affectionately as "Wampum Woman." She started making wampum belts over thirty years ago and passed her knowlege onto countless young people.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 61 - 62 of 62 results