- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
For more than 25 years, Angelynne Hinson has performed in regional theatres, churches and concert halls.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Angkor provides performances and residencies Cambodian classical dance, Cambodian folk dance and Cambodian American fusion. Performances are available in large venues, smaller more intimate gatherings such as birthdays and weddings.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
“AN-I-KAYA” - “gift of the body" “an(n)” - “grace, gift” (Hebrew) “i” (ə) – “of” (Persian) “kaya” - “body” (Sanskrit) The work of ANIKAYA is to transmit grace through the vessel of the body.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
“I am a Boston-based public artist. I often use the human form to engage the public in narratives that are accessible, interactive and inclusive. My goal is to enliven the viewer’s relationship to a sculpture by seeking out unexpected narrative devices.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Solo / RecitalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Israeli classical pianist Anna Arazi is an active performer, speaker and educator. Among her interests are 20th- and 21st-century piano music, research on Israeli composer and pianist Verdina Shlonsky, and promotion of ergonomically scaled piano keyboards.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Anna Reyes is a dancer, choreographer, and teacher based in Boston. Anna Reyes Dance, her company, blends dance with multiple art forms to represent the human experience in its most potent, concentrated form.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Annalisa Ledson is a choreographer, arts educator, performer and producer. Annalisa is the co-artistic director of Current Harbor, a dance theater company creating original performances and films.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a certified teacher (Endorsements:K-6; Secondary English pending; Secondary French pending).
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
One project I do is to carve large wood log sculpture in public locations, where people can watch the artist at work. I also carve into tree sections or stumps at private homes by commission.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Annegret Baier is a hand drummer and percussionist who plays and sings traditional West African rhythms and songs on original African-made drums such as the djembe, kpanlogo, balaphone, mbira and doundounba.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 91 - 100 of 1508 results