- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Whooooosh! In the blink of an eye, a plain monk becomes a colorful court jester. Alexander playfully weaves inventive antics inspired by the rich tradition of the medieval fool.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GlassInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alexandra Turner is an arts educator with over ten years of experience in a wide variety of settings. Alexandra holds an M.Ed. from Saint Michael’s College, and a B.A. in Studio Arts from Empire State College.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alexandria Heather creates music, paintings, drawings, poetry, prose, choreography and public art celebrating the countless forces within the Universe.
She believes all work is a form of prayer.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alexis Kamitses is a dance and movement educator and performer living in Burlington Vermont. Alexis has a BA in Biology, Environmental Studies, and Dance, from Oberlin College, a Masters in Teaching from The University of Vermont and is completing her MFA in Dance from MSU in 2020.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am an acrylic artist. I first started painting in 2010 but I didn’t get serious with my painting until 2016. I love art it’s the perfect way to show others how you see the world and how it makes you feel. That’s what I like painting, those emotions at a particular moment.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Dance - EthnicInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alia Thabit, a dancer and choreographer of Lebanese and Palestinian descent, incorporates traditional and contemporary influences, colorful costumes, and dynamic music to present a wide range of Middle Eastern dance styles (also known as raqs sharqi, danse orientale, baladi, or belly dance).
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GlassInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alice Benvie-Gebhart earned her bachelor and master's degrees in art education with concentrations in painting and printmaking. She worked as a teacher and painter for many years before discovering kiln-formed glass. She now works exclusively as a full time professional fused glass artist.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Basket WeavingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alice Ogden is a nationally recognized basket maker, specializing in making baskets from locally grown and harvested black ash trees.
Teaching artist/live announcer-26yrs of experience. Providing: acting coaching, workshop &curriculum development.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 41 - 50 of 1493 results