- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Theater - StorytellingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Valerie Tutson graduated from Brown University with a Masters Degree in Theatre Arts and a degree in Storytelling as a Communication's Art. Valerie draws her performance stories from around the world with an emphasis on African traditions.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
A rencent Bessie Award nominee for Most Outstanding Production ( for, The End of Men) Vanessa Anspaugh, is a choreographer who lives and works between Portland Maine, and Northampton MA. and shows her work nationally and internationally.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - FilmInstitution/Business Type:Film / Video Businesses
Vanessa Ly immigrated in 1982 from Lima, Peru to Boston, Massachusetts at the age of four. From a young age, issues of women of color have been of particular interest to her.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Founder/Artistic Director of the Greek Institute's Epirus Ensemble.
Member of Grammy Award Winning Pianist Danilo Perez'z Global Messengers.
Laoutist at The Soul of Epirus Duo Album with legendary Petroloukas Halkias.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I live where I work, work where I live and have designed a happy life completely devoted to creativity.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Textile WeavingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Vera Longtoe Sheehan has lectured and exhibited her work both nationally and internationally. She preserves the tradition her ancestors -- the last known Native American New England family making twined, plant-fiber creations.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - PoetryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Verandah Porche, poet, performer, mentor, writing partner, believes in the eloquence of unheard voices and in the universal right to play
* lively interactive readings including original songs
* poems crafted on commission by individuals or organizations
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
VAE’s studio-based programs have included papermaking, printmaking, ceramics, sculpture, drawing, painting, writing, music and dance.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
Founded by alumni of Vermont College of Fine Arts Writing for Children & Young Adults Program, the VCFA Young Writers Network connects the college’s passionate—and growing—author community to underserved children and schools across the coun
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Humanities - Cultural HeritageInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
The Vermont Folklife Center's mission is to broaden, strengthen, and deepen our understanding of Vermont and the surrounding region; to assure a repository for our collective cultural memory; and to strengthen communities by building connections among the diverse peoples of Vermont.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1431 - 1440 of 1508 results