- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
Consistently voted the "Best Museum" by area media, the Bruce Museum is a regionally based, world-class institution highlighting art, science and natural history in more than a dozen changing exhibitions annually.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I've been doing calligraphy since 1979, first learning at Reed College in Portland, Oregon. After a two decade stint with a regular paycheck, I'm excited to be back to my passion of lettering art. I am available for small or large group classes, private tutoring, and commission work.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Camerata New England combines the rich, lush sonorities of a large group of string instruments with the intimate clarity of a chamber ensemble. Since 2009, Camerata New England has been developing just the right combination of performers to create our unique sound.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Business Service Organizations
The Cape Cod Chamber of Commerce has a lasting commitment to strengthening and promoting the Creative Economy of Barnstable County.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Media - Television
To build community through media, enhance democratic communication, and facilitate free expression by providing our five towns with a state-of-the-art media resource center.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Illustration / DrawingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Hi! I'm Carolyn Arcabascio, a writer and illustrator. I draw much of my inspiration from the New England landscape, and the many thinkers and doers working for a more sustainable, kinder world.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Foundations / Endowed Organizations
Cathedral of the Pines is a 236 acre serene, natural sanctuary surrounded by mountain vistas in Rindge, NH. It is a place of beauty created by nature. The outdoor sanctuary can seat 300 guests for various services, performances and other events.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Biography Cedric Douglas is the Founder and Creative Director of The Up Truck. Established in 2014, The Up Truck is a mobile art lab designed to engage underserved Boston communities through art and creativity. The Up Truck was created in response to a grant for $100,000 funde
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
Event driven civic support educational public charity that partners with municipal governments, public and private institutions to reinforce the spirit of community through arts, entertainment, awareness and enhancement programs.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Performance Facilities
Chandler Center for the Arts inspires and cultivates artistic expression and education in the performing and visual arts for people of all ages, deepens the cultural and artistic growth of youth, and strengthens and energizes our community by offering opportunities for people to come together in
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 61 - 70 of 424 results