- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - CompositionInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
The first Composer-in-Residence for the Boston Public Library, Beau Kenyon prioritizes projects that expand accessibility of new music through installations, site-specific work, multidisciplinary collaborations, and education outreach.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
All little children grow up, one day --- all except the bedazzled and glittered boys of Bella’s Bartok.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
The mission of Berkshires Jazz, Inc. is to preserve Jazz, America’s indigenous art form and nurture its growth by presenting high quality jazz programs, fostering jazz education and promoting the local jazz scene.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Non-Arts / Non-HumanitiesInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
The Bethel Revitalization Initiative works to build a stronger, more vibrant, and inclusive town. Our community is nestled in the White River Valley of central Vermont, and it offers a unique history, natural beauty, and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Theater - PuppetInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
BIG NAZO is an international performance group consisting of larger-than-life sized puppet performers and masked musicians who create surreal and hilarious extravaganzas that combine stand-up comedy, cabaret, Sci-Fi, Go-Go dancing, daredevil stunts, soap opera and profession
- MainePrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
BILL BURFORD founded Bloodstone Theatrical in 2011 with a group of NY actors to explore new ways to interpret and portray character.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - FolkInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Self-described as “rhythm and bluegrass,” Bitter Pill is a tight-knit family, (literally father and daughter) who play a dark and anachronistic twist of folk, blues, jazz, and vaudeville – mixed with original spoken word as well as reading from classic
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaperInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
In my studio in beautiful Montpelier, Vermont you will find me hand-binding journals, photo albums, and guest books using traditional bookbinding techniques. I also design and create custom invitations and announcements.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Hello! I am Bobbianne Stambaugh, and welcome to Bobbianne’s Flowers! Thank you for taking the time to learn about me and my business. To start, let me tell you about myself. I define myself as an art victor-rite. The term art victor-rite is a combination of my identities/parts.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Multimedia and Fine Artist specializing in Watercolor, Acrylic & Live Event Painting.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 41 - 50 of 424 results