- MainePrimary Discipline:Theater - ImprovInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
I am primarily a multi-modal improviser, working with theater, music and dance. I have worked with various populations, facilitating improvisational play activities to support creating communities through shared experiences of embodied creation and expression.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Theater - Children'sInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Andy’s Summer Playhouse exists to provide a safe environment for children to experience and learn about all aspects of the performing arts, with the goal of creating innovative theater for the surrounding community.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Illustration / DrawingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Angel Beth Smith is a Professional Artist with more than 30 years of experience providing artistic content, teaching, and marketing support to academic institutions, churches, and private organizations.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Design - GraphicInstitution/Business Type:Design Agencies
Angel Larcom is the owner of Larcom Studios, a marketing, web, and graphic design studio, that also offers photography, videography, and fine art services, Angel began creating in earnest in 1998 and has been keeping a national clientele happy since 2004.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - Solo / RecitalInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
I perform primarily as a vocalist, and teach private voice and harp lessons out of my home.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
"That is the most beautiful thing anyone has ever done for me."
I will never forget those words from a patient's family member, as I took my leave from the hospital room and wheeled my keyboard to the hallway.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
“AN-I-KAYA” - “gift of the body" “an(n)” - “grace, gift” (Hebrew) “i” (ə) – “of” (Persian) “kaya” - “body” (Sanskrit) The work of ANIKAYA is to transmit grace through the vessel of the body.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
“I am a Boston-based public artist. I often use the human form to engage the public in narratives that are accessible, interactive and inclusive. My goal is to enliven the viewer’s relationship to a sculpture by seeking out unexpected narrative devices.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Design - Landscape ArchitectureInstitution/Business Type:Architecture Firms
Ann Kearsley Design (est 1983) is a landscape architecture and urban design firm based in Portland, Maine We specialize in ecologically based landscape design and ecological restoration, linking landscape form and spatial structure to the dynamics of a site's natural systems and the enhancem
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 81 - 90 of 1679 results