- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
Expressiones Cultural Center Inc. was founded in 2001 by Guido Garaycochea, an artist born and educated in Peru, and Jose Garaycochea-Ulloa, a civil engineer who was also educated as an arts administrator in his native country of Chile.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Art
The William A. Farnsworth Library and Art Museum was established in 1936 by the bequest of founder Lucy Copeland Farnsworth and named for her father, a prominent nineteenth-century Rockland businessman. However, it world be we years befor the museum opened its doors.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
Ferry Beach is a 501(c)3 member based nonprofit organization with a mission to awaken hearts to explore, grow and renew the spirirt of universal love. We work by offering engaging programs and events in the areas of arts & culture, education, spirituality, sustainabiliy, personal growth
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PrintmakingInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
First Proof Press is a comunity prinmaking studio located in the heart of downtown Brattleboro.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
Mission Statement: The Flynn Center for the Performing Arts fosters the enjoyment, understanding, and development of the performing arts in Vermont through diverse and engaging artistic experiences.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
Our MissionFollow Your Art Community Studios builds community by supporting creative endeavors of all ages and abilities with opportunities for learning, growth, discovery, and outreach through visual arts, craft, writing, and performance.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Theater - StorytellingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Francee' Bouvenir had took a back seat from pursuing her artistic talents so she could deal with the real world as a single mother. But never did she phrased herself out as an artist and some of her children followed in her footsteps of her artistic talents.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Gabriela Martina (Swiss) is a vocalist, composer, arranger, and bandleader living since 2008 in the US.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - CompositionInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Gabrielle Herbst (b. 1986) is a composer, vocalist and educator. She seeks honesty and intimacy in her music.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
BFA in Theater and Dance, Boston University, 2006.
MFA in Theatre: Contemporary Performance, Naropa University, 2015.
Pursuing a PhD in Depth Psychology with a specialization in Somatic Studies; anticipated graduation 2021.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 121 - 130 of 393 results