- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - CompositionInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
The first Composer-in-Residence for the Boston Public Library, Beau Kenyon prioritizes projects that expand accessibility of new music through installations, site-specific work, multidisciplinary collaborations, and education outreach.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Non-Arts / Non-HumanitiesInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
The Bethel Revitalization Initiative works to build a stronger, more vibrant, and inclusive town. Our community is nestled in the White River Valley of central Vermont, and it offers a unique history, natural beauty, and entrepreneurial spirit.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Preview my artworks on your walls before you order, using my augmented reality app. Try it out! https://watercolor-paintings.billgusky.com. Prints start at just $18. Originals start at $300. Thank you!
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I photograph people and their stories.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - InstallationInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Brooke Erin Goldstein
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Brown Box Theatre Project's mission is to create high-quality theatre and deliver our work directly to communities to expand the reach of impactful, professional performing arts.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Design - Urban / MetropolitanInstitution/Business Type:Government - Executive (Municipal)
The Cambridge Redevelopment Authority is committed to implementing imaginative, creative initiatives to achieve social equity and a balanced economic ecosystem.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Camerata New England combines the rich, lush sonorities of a large group of string instruments with the intimate clarity of a chamber ensemble. Since 2009, Camerata New England has been developing just the right combination of performers to create our unique sound.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Media - Television
To build community through media, enhance democratic communication, and facilitate free expression by providing our five towns with a state-of-the-art media resource center.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 21 - 30 of 232 results