- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Ruckus works to open up performance spaces that both provoke conversation and bewilder the viewer, driving them to ask questions about the logic of what is happening before them.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Humanities - Comparative ReligionInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
Sacrosanct Gallery: Contemporary American Art showcases unique visual voices in the CT/NY/NJ tri-state area as well as the New England region.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - ExperimentalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Peace in America, Piece by Piece. Possibly with Pie.
Because everything is better with pie.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - Variety / VaudevilleInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
For over a decade Scott Jamesons unique performances have received rave reviews from a diverse range of audiences at festivals, theatres, schools, and special events.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
Located in rural Sharon, Vermont, the Seven Stars Arts Center (SSAC), formerly Vermont Independent School of the Arts, was founded in 2002 in response to widespread budget cuts in public school music education.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Sheila Novak is an interdisciplinary artist living and working in Boston, MA. Her work explores grief, loss and vulnerability, as well as themes of belonging and place through a multimedia practice.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - LeatherInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Shirly is currently serving as a member of the Vermont Commission for Native American Affairs. Having grown with up two strong role models, her mother and grandmother, Shirly started sewing at a very young age.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Illustration / DrawingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Art has always been a passion of mine but I never considered myself to be an artist. With a bachelor in Sociology, a minor in Justice Law and Society, and a partially completed Masters in Rehabilitation Counseling, I worked for 12 years in health and human services.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Libraries
The Somerville Public Library is dedicated to providing services, materials, and space that meet the educational, cultural, recreational, and informational needs of all people in the community.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 171 - 180 of 226 results