- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am an artist and art teacher who loves working with people of all ages to inspire creativity. I work in primarily in mixed media collage but I also love to paint, draw, make prints, and experiment with media, both 2-D and 3-D.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
After years of giving casual, impromptu performances in unusual places—from campgrounds in American national parks to hostel courtyards in rural Spain to a mountain pass in the Swiss Alps—Julia Connor and David Leach officially formed the violin & piano duo Room to Spare in the sp
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I seek a better world through better storytelling.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Ruckus works to open up performance spaces that both provoke conversation and bewilder the viewer, driving them to ask questions about the logic of what is happening before them.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Humanities - Comparative ReligionInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
Sacrosanct Gallery: Contemporary American Art showcases unique visual voices in the CT/NY/NJ tri-state area as well as the New England region.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - ExperimentalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Peace in America, Piece by Piece. Possibly with Pie.
Because everything is better with pie.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - Variety / VaudevilleInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
For over a decade Scott Jamesons unique performances have received rave reviews from a diverse range of audiences at festivals, theatres, schools, and special events.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
Located in rural Sharon, Vermont, the Seven Stars Arts Center (SSAC), formerly Vermont Independent School of the Arts, was founded in 2002 in response to widespread budget cuts in public school music education.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Sheila Novak is an interdisciplinary artist living and working in Boston, MA. Her work explores grief, loss and vulnerability, as well as themes of belonging and place through a multimedia practice.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 171 - 180 of 232 results