- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Humanities - Cultural HeritageInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Michelle Kaminsky, plays and teaches fiddle, leads workshops in Cajun, Zydeco and Barn dance, as well as xylophone workshops. Michelle plays a variety of traditional American dance styles which include New England, Appalachian, French-Canadian, Cajun and Zydeco.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - Devised / Artist-LedInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Milena Dabova is an actor, dancer and choreographer originally from Bulgaria, whose primary work since 2009 has been with Double Edge Theatre in Ashfield, MA.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Social Service Organizations
Music therapy is the use of music as a tool to reach non-musical goals. To "modulate" means to vary the strength, tone, or pitch. At Modulations Therapies, our job is to help you find your song, strengthen your voice, and transform your life.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
Montserrat College of Art Galleries present innovative exhibitions of contemporary art that feature regional, national and international artists ranging from emerging to established.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Morgain is an artist who works with photography as her primary media. She was raised by artists on the California coast and lived on the west coast in California, Oregon and Washington until moving to the northeast in 2015.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am primarily a Jungian psychologist. I paint on large canvases using an emerging image method, which involves painting a background like the clouds and then waiting for images to emerge. Then painting them.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - PublishingInstitution/Business Type:Literary Magazines
Mount Island is a literary magazine and small press dedicated to creating space for rural LGBTQ+ and POC voices to be heard on their own terms and find solidarity in community.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Mural Envy's mission is to transform overlooked spaces into areas of interest, inspiration and beauty.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am the founder and curator of the Museum of Everyday Life in Glover, Vermont. The museum celebrates mundanity, and the mysterious delight embedded in the banal but beloved objects we touch everyday.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 131 - 140 of 226 results