- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Art
Discover the rich collections of the Fogg, Busch-Reisinger, and Arthur M. Sackler Museums, recently united in a state-of-the-art facility designed by Renzo Piano Building Workshop.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Schools - Colleges / Universities
The Harvard Ed Portal is an innovative collaborative partnership involving Harvard University, the City of Boston, the Harvard Allston Task Force, and the Allston-Brighton community.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Councils / Agencies
The Haverhill Cultural Council: Granting not just money, but opportunity to local groups, non-profits, schools and individuals of all ages, to make an impression on their world, an expression of their soul, through the arts, humanities and interpretive sciences that demonstrate the spirit of
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Humanities - Cultural HeritageInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Heather uses all-natural henna to create beautiful body art for special occasions!
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
Hera is a proactive community of artists who are passionate about bringing fine art to South County and the larger community. Hera Gallery promotes a professional artistic presence for emerging and established artists who are dedicated to their creative practice.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Hi Tiger is a group of performing and visual artists, music producers and instrumentalists. Performances are directed by Derek Jackson (lyrics / vocals) and include fierceness by Amandaconda & Nicole Antonette, with lighting design and sculpture by PSBL.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
Hidden Acres Farm, Inc. (45-5561457) is a Black woman-lead, incorporated 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization based in Tolland, Connecticut.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
After spending a decade training in the art of wadaiko (Japanese drumming) with master taiko drummer sensei Ishikura Takemasa, Jason Seymore made the decision in 2014 to leave his native Florida home and sow new roots in New Hampshire.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Libraries
The Hooksett Public Library is a community resource center providing quality, high-demand materials, programs, information and technology.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
I am Rebecca R Burrill, Ed.D–dancer, artistic director/choreographer, movement-based child developmentalist, and educator.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 71 - 80 of 210 results