- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Art
The William A. Farnsworth Library and Art Museum was established in 1936 by the bequest of founder Lucy Copeland Farnsworth and named for her father, a prominent nineteenth-century Rockland businessman. However, it world be we years befor the museum opened its doors.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
Mission Statement: The Flynn Center for the Performing Arts fosters the enjoyment, understanding, and development of the performing arts in Vermont through diverse and engaging artistic experiences.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Theater - StorytellingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Francee' Bouvenir had took a back seat from pursuing her artistic talents so she could deal with the real world as a single mother. But never did she phrased herself out as an artist and some of her children followed in her footsteps of her artistic talents.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Gabriela Martina (Swiss) is a vocalist, composer, arranger, and bandleader living since 2008 in the US.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
BFA in Theater and Dance, Boston University, 2006.
MFA in Theatre: Contemporary Performance, Naropa University, 2015.
Pursuing a PhD in Depth Psychology with a specialization in Somatic Studies; anticipated graduation 2021.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
On the third Thursday of every month, from March through November, twenty-one of the city's hot "art spots" open their doors, inviting you to a visual arts party.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Decorative ArtsInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Making art has been a lifelong enterprise for Southern Maine based artist Genevieve Levin.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Basket WeavingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Dancer, Choreographer, Actress, Film, Television, Theatre, Master Teacher, Yogi
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Greg Abate jazz saxophonist, flutist, composer, educator continues as an International Jazz/Recording Artist with 225 days a year touring the globe.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 71 - 80 of 239 results