- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Illustration / DrawingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Hi! I'm Carolyn Arcabascio, a writer and illustrator. I draw much of my inspiration from the New England landscape, and the many thinkers and doers working for a more sustainable, kinder world.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Cartooning / Graphic NovelInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
My name is Cathy G. Johnson. I'm an artist in Providence, Rhode Island, where I make comics, drawings, prints and books about confrontation and sincerity. I draw inspiration from my life and my community.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
Event driven civic support educational public charity that partners with municipal governments, public and private institutions to reinforce the spirit of community through arts, entertainment, awareness and enhancement programs.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Chhandika is a nonprofit arts organization dedicated to promoting and advancing the tradition of north Indian classical dance kathak.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Dance - BallroomInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
A native of New England, Christian moved to Rockland from Los Angeles in 2005. He is the 2004 US National Rising Star Ballroom Champion and he has traveled all around the country teaching, coaching, and competing for over 15 years.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
COCO Brown is a cultural community center; a multifunctional, intergenerational, place-making, creative arts and educational social space. A safe and inclusive place that holds space for history, the arts, and culture.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - FiberInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Design - Urban / MetropolitanInstitution/Business Type:Business Service Organizations
Imagine a brighter future for your community.
Now let's make it real.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Consenses is a vehicle for connection, understanding, and peace using art as a lens and a language through which to see ourselves, each other and our world more clearly, compassionately, and expansively.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - OperaInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Corsara Artists’ mission is:
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 31 - 40 of 226 results