- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Artist Statement – Lara Gonzalez
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
As the Title reads, Player Piano Muse(um) and Player of March 2-Step music, mostly late 1800's, early 1900's. Creator, player and publisher of modern piano books replicating old sheet music from cover to cover or sea to shining sea, by taking scrappy old documents and restoring them.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Solo / RecitalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Boston-based cellist Leo Eguchi has been described as “copiously skilled and confident” (New York Times) with performances that were "ravishing" (New Bedford Standard-Times) and "played with passion and vitality" (Boston Music Intellegencer).
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Lilly Evelet is a diverse heritage Native American mixed media artist known for her emotionally-excavating artworks and performances.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
As an artist and educator, I have a strong commitment to nurturing our connection to nature through creativity, dynamic approaches to education, work and daily living.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Lon E. Plynton is a Multi-instrumentalist, Composer, Recording Artist, Producer, Promoter, Entertainer, Business Owner and Educator.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
About US—Our Mission LCTC's mission is to help connect New England-based artists and audiences to the global evolution of contemporary dance.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
MWM is a recording studio, experimental music venue, art gallery, and cocktail bar located in Pawtucket's downtown Arts & Entertainment District.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Magnolia has been playing foot stomping and toe tapping traditional Cajun music for all kinds of audiences for over 20 years. They can perform in a small ensemble with fiddle; accordion and guitar, all the up to their full band with bass and percussion, and double fiddles.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 111 - 120 of 233 results