- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Theater - Solo / One-Person ShowInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Born and raised in Southern New Hampshire, Kaleen McKeeman has created and performed original acrobatic works around the world since 2004.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The ASCAP award-winning Afro Yaqui Music Collective is a multilingual jazz band based in Atkinson, NH. Since 2016, they have been creating music ranging from soothing, introspective, cello-infused tango; to grooving, hard-hitting, virtuosic jazz-funk.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - Devised / Artist-LedInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
The Afterglow Festival is a gathering to Provincetown of both renowned and under-the-radar innovative stage artists evolving the world of live performance today.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - PuppetInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
AgitArte initiates and leads community educational and art programs in marginalized communities since 1997. We work in communities threatened by under-development, displacement and gentrification, using the arts and cultural work to educate and to organize for social and economic justice.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - PlaywritingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - JewelryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Originating in southern New Hampshire, life’s circular journey landed me in Canada for 10 years, where I was blessed to apprentice under a master jeweler.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Aleksander Subotic, Assistant Artistic Director, choreographer and dancer, photographer/videographer, and writer has been an essential part of the creative artistic force for Mystic Ballet/Mystic Dark Room’s choreography, lighting and special effects with Goran Subotic.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Alexander Davis Dance (ADD) is a project based contemporary dance company located in Boston, MA.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Schools - Colleges / Universities
Student run theater that presents visiting artists, department productions, and student bands for the campus and greater community.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 11 - 20 of 816 results