- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
In an interview, Alexandra Rozenman spoke of, “[t]he longing for a common, known space” as a key to her imagery. She goes on to say that she wants the viewer to enter her painting like an actor whose identity is subsumed by a role.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GlassInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Alexandra Turner is an arts educator with over ten years of experience in a wide variety of settings. Alexandra holds an M.Ed. from Saint Michael’s College, and a B.A. in Studio Arts from Empire State College.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Alexandria Heather creates music, paintings, drawings, poetry, prose, choreography and public art celebrating the countless forces within the Universe.
She believes all work is a form of prayer.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
I am an acrylic artist. I first started painting in 2010 but I didn’t get serious with my painting until 2016. I love art it’s the perfect way to show others how you see the world and how it makes you feel. That’s what I like painting, those emotions at a particular moment.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Dancing and creating dance is part of the fabric, which makes me.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Dance - EthnicInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Alia Thabit, a dancer and choreographer of Lebanese and Palestinian descent, incorporates traditional and contemporary influences, colorful costumes, and dynamic music to present a wide range of Middle Eastern dance styles (also known as raqs sharqi, danse orientale, baladi, or belly dance).
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Literature - PoetryInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Alice Fogel is the Poet Laureate of the State of New Hampshire (2014-1019). Alice's mission in this role, and in her own life, is to connect more people to poetry--particularly as readers.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Humanities - LiteratureInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Alice Eckles is a graduate of Bennington College and Antioch New England Graduate School. She is also the author of A Phrase Book for Spiritual Emergencies: Essays, and The Literature Preferred by Wild Boar, a novel.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Basket WeavingInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Alice Ogden is a nationally recognized basket maker, specializing in making baskets from locally grown and harvested black ash trees.
Teaching artist/live announcer-26yrs of experience. Providing: acting coaching, workshop &curriculum development.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 51 - 60 of 2329 results