- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Representing Somalia, Tanzania and Burundi and currently living in Burlington, Vermont, A2VT synthesizes their native African musical and dance roots with Western pop and Hip Hop sensibilities.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
JazzTimes hailed the band as "a bracing walk on the wild side of the big band spectrum.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - CompositionInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Aaron is a professional composer, musician and teaching artist. He is available for commission, performances, workshops, assemblies, private lessons, and more.
Fees are negotiable and tailored to each situation. Technical requirements are flexible too, and can be negotiated.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
“Aaron Larget-Caplan is a riveting artist”(Washington Post) with “astounding technical proficiency and artistic delicacy” (Boston Musical Intelligencer). Aaron is a Stone Records recording artist and international touring guitarist.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Humanities - HistoryInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
The Abbe Museum’s mission is to inspire new learning about the Wabanaki Nations with every visit. This is a decolonizing museum, actively engaging Wabanaki people in all aspects of the Museum, from curatorial roles to policy-making.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Abby is a painter who teaches preschoolers to senior citizens, including integrated populations, in a variety of media. She developed and founded Art for Kids and Art From the Heart.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - HistoryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Abigail by Gail: A Colonial Experience provides Educational Colonial Programs and Tours. Using the real life experiences of Abigail and her family, audience members learn what colonial life was like for an ordinary family living during extraordinary times. Ea
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Since 2017, Abilities Dance has welcomed dancers with and without disabilities.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - VideoInstitution/Business Type:Film / Video Businesses
Above Summit is a Boston-based film and photography studio specializing in aerial, drone and video production.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
The Accel. School of Music in Peabody offers music lessons to children and adults. Study voice, piano, guitar, bass guitar or drums with experienced, friendly instructors.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 21 - 30 of 2737 results