- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The mission of the Young@Heart Chorus is to present a unique and positive image of aging through the creation of originally staged musical and theater performances that incorporate songs not commonly sung by older Americans.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - FolkInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
The overall mission is to provide opportunities for young people to be inspired by, to learn, and to inspire others by presenting traditional music and dance, and to support families with children with life-altering illnesses.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - BandInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
National touring professional rock drummer, Mr. Rich, founded Youth Beatz in 2005 to provide an inspirational music enrichment program for the young people of today. Mr.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Yury Yanowsky's career as a principal dancer with the Boston Ballet spanned over two decades.
Zabel specializes in helping women of all ages empower themselves by connecting them to their feminine roots through the art of belly dance.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PrintmakingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I maintain a professional practice as a print artist working primarily in large-scale Color Etchings and Monotype. I have a 30 year record of exhibitions both nationally and internationally, including forty, one and two-man shows.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
Zealophone is a new literary project working to enrich rural Vermont's writing scene and support young and marginalized writers from around the region and beyond.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a painter, draftsman, curator, and videographer that strives to be active within the region. I am heavily involved with multiple arts institutions, and creative organizations.
- MassachusettsInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
The season generally runs from September to May. Programming consists of a Performing Arts Series, where performers have included the Alvin Ailey Repertory Ensemble, Cleo Laine, Amalia Rodrigues, the Gary Burton Quartet, the Marcus Roberts Trio, Hal Holbrook, Yefim Bronfman, and Julius LaRosa.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - Comparative ReligionInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
The Marblehead Zen Center was established in March 2012 to offer to all people the compassionate practice of meditation.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 3151 - 3160 of 3165 results