- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - Non-FictionInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Using creative nonfiction and poetry as her mediums, Alisha Erin Hillam's work focuses on the shaping of the past, human connectivity, and the power of landscape. While earning her B.A.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
A dance company dedicated to the creation of multidimensional story‐telling, fusions of film and dance, site‐specific works, and museum installations.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Music - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alison Lee Freeman is a 21st century chantey singer with an extraordinary voice easily heard over gale force winds. In performance the vivacious balladeer sings a cappella or accompanies herself on guitar. She mixes traditional songs of the sea with newly renovated folk songs.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alison is an artist, and art educator, who has developed numerous public art programs, installations and exhibitions for both adult and school age students, through her work with The Revolving Museum in Lowell, Arlington Center for the Arts, and Medicine Wheel Productions in Boston. Working
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alison Rector, an artist known for her paintings of interiors. Her oil paintings are representational, luminescent and quietly calm. She depicts unconventional beauty in overlooked places.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - CeramicsInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alison uses clay slabs to construct vessels and sculptural containers. Her works encompasses drawings and simple printing in the development of the designs which are then sculpted in clay. She has been a teacher of art for many years in public and private schools.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alissa Faber is an artisan, designer and educator in Burlington, Vermont. She has a BFA from Alfred University and has worked in glass and ceramic studios throughout Maine, New York, Oregon and Vermont.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I make realistic paintings and drawings: colorful, energetic work depicting the natural and mythical world. My work is in many private and public collections including Yale New Haven Hospital's Park Avenue Medical Center and Stamford Hospital's new Plane Tree facility.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alki Steriopoulos. Imagine this. Combine the pianistic pyrotechnics of Chick Corea with the vocal playfulness of Bobby McFerrin. Now stir in the sardonic humor of Randy Newman, Tom Waits, and Frank Zappa and you'll begin to have an inkling of what an evening with Alki is like!
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
The All Arts Council is Vermont's only all-volunteer Local Arts Service Organization. We bring the arts in all forms and media to Franklin County, Vermont, and showcase and develop Franklin County artists.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 101 - 110 of 3357 results