- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Fairs / Festivals
BCMFest is the musician-run, winter music festival which celebrates the Boston area's rich heritage of Irish, Scottish and Cape Breton music and Dance.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Music - NewInstitution/Business Type:Fairs / Festivals
Electronic music events and promotion.
- MassachusettsInstitution/Business Type:Fairs / Festivals
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Fairs / Festivals
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Non-Arts / Non-HumanitiesInstitution/Business Type:Fairs / Festivals
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Fairs / Festivals
The Chamber Music Conference is dedicated to amateur instrumentalists who are passionate about music, who seek to develop as chamber musicians, and who believe that music offers infinite possibilities for learning and growth.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - ChoralInstitution/Business Type:Fairs / Festivals
The Berkshire Choral Festival is the premier international educational institution dedicated to enhancing the skills of choral singers, while extending the knowledge and appreciation of choral singing and its tradition to singers and audiences.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Fairs / Festivals
The Berkshire International Film Festival (BIFFMA or “The BIFF”) is a world-class festival that is an integral part of the cultural fabric of the Berkshires.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Fairs / Festivals
Founded in 1928, Berkshire Theatre Festivals mission is to sustain, promote and produce theatre for its community though performance and educational activities.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Non-Arts / Non-HumanitiesInstitution/Business Type:Fairs / Festivals
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 51 - 60 of 715 results