- MassachusettsInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
The season generally runs from September to May. Programming consists of a Performing Arts Series, where performers have included the Alvin Ailey Repertory Ensemble, Cleo Laine, Amalia Rodrigues, the Gary Burton Quartet, the Marcus Roberts Trio, Hal Holbrook, Yefim Bronfman, and Julius LaRosa.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
ZUMIX is an East Boston-based nonprofit organization dedicated to building our community through music and the arts. A core belief is that music is the most powerful means of developing adolescent self-identity.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 531 - 532 of 532 results