- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Non-Arts / Non-HumanitiesInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Theater - Variety / VaudevilleInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
GEAR Productions (Give Everyone A Role) was founded by a group of parents, artists and educators in the year 2000. Our goal is to provide positive performance oppertuities for people of all ages and abilities.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
The Green Mountain Suzuki Institute is a 5 day camp for strings and piano students, ages 4 to 16, and their parents. We are an educational program of the Rochester Chamber Music Society. This year's program will take place from July 10 to July 15, 2005.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
The mission of Camp Mowglis is to develop integrity, empathy, resilience, and leadership in young men through the time-tested and fun outdoor experiential program and community we call the “School of The Open”.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
Every summer, the Juniper Institute gathers a community of writers to explore the creative process and develop new approaches to the craft of writing.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
KidsPLAYce, originally called the Children's Museum of Windham County, Inc. was founded in 1981 as a not-for-profit corporation and serves children up to twelve years of age and their adult care givers in the Southern Vermont region.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
Let's Get Creative is an art studio for artists of all ages. With a wide variety of materials available, we invite you to come explore what it means to be creative.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 21 - 30 of 50 results