- MainePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
A non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the arts and culture on Deer Isle and surrounding communities. Seamark Community Arts offers fun and creative arts workshops for children and adults throughout the year.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
SUMMER STAGES DANCE at Concord Academy, now approaching its 15th season, is a prestigious summer workshop and performance series founded and directed by Amy Spencer and Richard Colton.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
We are a team of actor/directors who run a beautiful two-week day camp teaching community through the creation and performance of young people's theater, by young people. In a stunning farm setting with a gorgeous barn and acres at our disposal, we make beauty.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
Since 1970, Tribal Rhythms Company artists have enchanted over a million people of all ages with its magical blend of music, dance, and dramatic stories inspired by the ancient origins of the arts.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
The Urban Junior Historian Club is an organized club engaging youth in grades six to nine in activities intended to build the skills needed for reasearch and to give voice to their interpretation.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Media - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
World Story Exchange partners with schools and educational organizations to offer documentary story creation workshops to youth and groups of individuals.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 41 - 46 of 46 results