- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Yosvany Terry traces his family’s roots to the kingdom of Dahomey, or present-day Benin. After being taken taken to work in Haiti and Jamaica, his relatives eventually were able to immigrate to Cuba in roughly 1910.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - PuppetInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
I am a solo puppeteer/educator; I perform for schools, libraries etc. and give residencies and workshops in schools. I give teacher training workshops at conferences and festivals and have traveled to Hong Kong, Naiarobi and places across the country and
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
- MainePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
Teaches art to students from age 4 to adult; fine art and note cards are available at Knight's Gift Shop in Cape Neddick and St. Lucia Fine Art Gallery in St.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The mission of the Young@Heart Chorus is to present a unique and positive image of aging through the creation of originally staged musical and theater performances that incorporate songs not commonly sung by older Americans.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Mission & Objectives: It is the mission of Young Audiences of Connecticut (YAC) to make the arts an integral part of the lives of children in school and community settings, to enhance their development as creative and productive human beings.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Young Audiences of Massachusetts develops and provides arts education programs for children in preK-12 schools, community centers, museums, libraries, hospitals, hospital schools and homeless shelters throughout Massachusetts.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - Children's
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 30931 - 30940 of 31041 results