- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Fairs / Festivals
Internationally acclaimed dance, an eclectic array of world-class musicians, breathtaking circus, ground-breaking theatre and engaging speakers define the Festival as our region’s premier arts and culture destination.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performance Facilities
Founded in 1933, Jacob’s Pillow is the largest, longest running, and most comprehensive dance festival in the United States.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - MusicalInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
JOHN McDONNELL TIERNEY, aka “Jack Tierney”
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Media - FilmInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
Organizational Background—Kingdom County Productions
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - Devised / Artist-LedInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
Each summer this festival of innovative theatre in Amherst, MA is curated on a theme such as "Stories of Illness & Healing," "Courage," or "The Immigrants Journey." Performances are accompanied by facilitated discussions that contextualize the ideas presente
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Performance Facilities
Lebanon Opera House is the only community-based theater of its size in west-central New Hampshire and the cultural focal point of the greater Lebanon community.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Schools - Colleges / Universities
MCLA’s Berkshire Cultural Resource Center(BCRC) delivers cultural experiences that embrace a wide range of aesthetic and conceptual points of view to support a diverse and vibrant North Adams.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
Middlebury College's Kevin P. Mahaney '84 Center for the Arts (the MAC) serves as a hub of arts activity on campus. Opened in 1992, this visual and performing arts facility serves the College and the surrounding communities.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Founded in 1976, NEFA is one of six regional arts organizations established with funding from the National Endowment for the Arts to strengthen the national arts infrastructure by cultivating the arts on a regional level.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Piti Theatre Company was founded in 2004 by American playwright/actor Jonathan Mirin and Swiss choreographer, dancer and visual artist Godeliève Richard. We're based in Shelburne Falls, MA and Les Ponts-de-Martel, Switzerland.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 21 - 30 of 47 results