- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - Marketing / AdvertisingInstitution/Business Type:Advertising / Marketing Agencies
Whether you're an established brand or looking to find your audience, we can help. It's estimated that in 2017, video will account for 74% of all web traffic. Let that sink in for a second.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
BFA in Theater and Dance, Boston University, 2006.
MFA in Theatre: Contemporary Performance, Naropa University, 2015.
Pursuing a PhD in Depth Psychology with a specialization in Somatic Studies; anticipated graduation 2021.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am primarily a painter, with two distinct bodies of work: figurative/conceptual, painted in gouache; and abstract expressionist, in oils, acrylics and mixed media. I also make video from time to time.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - DigitalInstitution/Business Type:Design Agencies
Providing courteous and professional service, goffgrafix is a web design and programming company specializing in websites with content management systems.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Libraries
The Goshen Public Library has been serving the community since 1902 in three different locations. Our mission is to educate, inform and entertain our patrons.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
The Greater New Britain Arts Alliance promotes music, dance, theater, painting, sculpture, drawing, museums, galleries, literature, beauty, heritage & culture for the community. The Alliance provides a unified voice for arts organizations, serves as a catalyst for arts-related collaborat
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Greg Mason Burns is a conceptual painter who highlights emotional unknowns, with particular attention to societal pressure, adventure, fear, frustration, stress, and chaos.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Melissa Glick finds beauty in unexpected places. As a "hacker" she takes things apart and re-purposes them in cool new ways.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
fine art photography, mixed media artist's books, and art education
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PrintmakingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a printmaker working with socio-political subject matter. I strive to facilitate conversations about activism through my work. I chose to exhibit my work within the public forum, as well as adding interactive qualities within my works.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 91 - 100 of 276 results