- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a full time associate manager of industrial design & innovation at a fortune 500 company specializing in own brand product design. We manufacture a majority of our products overseas, we distribute in over 36 countries worldwide.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Jess Weitz grew up in Washington, DC and then returned to her maternal homeland of Vermont. She studied photography in the 1990s with Stephen Shore and Larry Fink. She has taught photography workshops to children and adults using Wendy Ewald’s program Literacy Through Photography.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Jo Troll, an aroace trans choreographer, art-maker, and blogger, has a Graduate Diploma in Dance Studies at Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - FiberInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Joetta Maue is an artist, curator, and arts writer. Her most recent body of work is a series of embroideries and images exploring the conflicts and contradictions that exist within intimacy and the domestic space.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
My work is in private collections from Paris to LA. I'm an all-in-one painter, photographic artist, and designer. I heartily pull from, straddle, and create within both the worlds of art and commerce. I have also created community-based public art.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - NewInstitution/Business Type:Fairs / Festivals
Johnny Fireseed & The Junkyard Dogs uses instruments made entirely from trash, recycling, and re-purposed items to perform original music with an upbeat eco-message.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I teach classical mandolin, incorporating celtic music, traditional American folk music, contradance music, jazz, Brazilian, klezmer and other musical genres associated with the mandolin.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Julian Loida is a percussionist, composer, and producer exploring repertoire spanning Western Classical Music, to Cuban Bata drumming, to Jazz and R&B. Julian grew up in St. Louis performing in his rock band along with the St.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Media - Marketing / AdvertisingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I work in the non-profit sector with seniors in Portland, Maine. I went to school for fashion design in Massachusetts and started a career in healthcare to pay the bills, eventually getting a more widely accepted degree in Marketing.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Media - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Independent Presses
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 111 - 120 of 264 results