- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Ten years after making his professional debut in the world premiere of Philip Glass's Appomattox, Anthony Russell is now a vocalist, composer and arranger specializing in Yiddish art and folk song, chazones and Chasidic nigunim.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Theater - StorytellingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Antonio Rocha (pronounced Haw-sha), a native of Brazil, began his career in the performing arts in 1985. In 1988 he received a Partner of the Americas’ grant to come to the USA to perform and study with Master Tony Montanaro.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - JewelryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I'm a jeweler specializing in mokume gane predominately for the use in wedding rings.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Articine supports healthy lifestyles for all populations across New Hampshire through collaborative initiatives between medical professionals and artists.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Seven Villages * One Town. The Town of Barnstable promotes arts and cultural activities in its seven villages-Hyannis, Centerville, Osterville, Cotuit, Marstons Mills, Barnstable Village, and West Barnstable in cooperation with the many cultural nonprofits and artists located in those villages.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - Devised / Artist-LedInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Photographer & Graphic Designer. Weddings, Senior Portraits, Family & Children, Maternity & Birth. Performing Singer-songwriter. 4 CDs to date. Tour & perform regularly up and down the east coast as part of the Americana Acoustic Duo, The Wards.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Ashleigh Gordon has performed throughout North America, Europe, and Hong Kong, ranging from solo, chamber and orchestral music settings to off-Broadway and new music productions.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Ashley Strazzinski (b. 1987) is a visual artist and creative placemaker.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Lauded for “nonstop virtuoso skills” (Times Herald-Record, New York) and "evocative, educational, and refreshing" concerts (Newport Daily News, Rhode Island), the Asylum Quartet’s repertoire spans traditional, contemporary and globally-minded works.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Theater - Variety / VaudevilleInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
AudioBody’s performance is an electronic journey into an unknown realm of seriously spectacular entertainment!
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 41 - 50 of 509 results