- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I do both still and moving images, using traditional media like oil on canvas, charcoals, gouache, and watercolor, and sometimes transform those still images into animations digitally. I enjoy helping people paint, draw, or animate their stories and visions.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Amy Kolb Noyes has been writing stories and poems pretty much her entire life. She makes her living writing news stories and other nonfiction, but she also writes fiction because sometimes it’s fun to make stuff up!
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Design - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Design Agencies
Amy Leidtke is a multidisciplinary industrial designer, author, education consultant, and public speaker with expertise in design for children and families, design education, and design strategy.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - Children'sInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Amy MacDonald is a journalist, Teaching Artist, and children's author whose award-winning books are available in 30 languages.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Still life, interiors and landscape paintings of Mount Desert Island and the Maritime coast.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - CeramicsInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I attended Mass College of Art and got my degree from Bradford College with a double major in ceramics and philosophy. I was a Resident Artist in the Revolving Museum Boston and in Fort Point for 11 years. I have been making and teaching sculpture, ceramics, college and painting since 1995.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - CeramicsInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
After over 25 years of exploration and experimentation, ceramist Sharon Levy of ANCIENT ECHOS ARTS has produced a variety of works incorporating ancient and modern methods, materials and techniques.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
And Still We Rise Productions is a collaborative theater project dedicated to healing, public awareness, and social change through empowering the voices of formerly incarcerated people and their loved ones.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - LeatherInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Andre Strongbearheart Gaines, Jr., is a citizen of the Nipmuc people. He serves as a cultural steward for his Tribe, is a father, public speaker, traditional dance, Indigenous Activist for Indigenous rights, carpenter by trade and educator.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 61 - 70 of 1184 results