- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - EthnicInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am 500-hour certified yoga teacher and a flamenco dancer with over 2 decades of teaching experience. I am passionate in my love for yoga and dance and for making movement accessible and possible for all. I love designing personal practices that will enhance your quality of life.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I have been a high art teacher in Dorchester for the past 12 years. I taught painting, printmaking, drawing, sculpture and art history to inner city girls. My school was shut down this past August do to financial hardship. I am a full time artist and MFA student.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Amanda is a teaching artist and theatre director with a passion for ensemble-created theatre and new plays -including the many plays written by her students!
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Amanda Whitworth is New Hampshire’s (USA) Artist Laureate and a teaching artist residing in central New Hampshire, with a passion for interdisciplinary collaboration and networking.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
AMOC serves as the artistic home for seventeen of the most exciting singers, dancers, and instrumentalists of the rising generation.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Fairs / Festivals
The American Story Theater produces and presents an unmatched variety of story performances for all ages -- bringing America's history, heritage and cultures to life. American Story Theater Programs are inspiring, innovative and entertaining.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I do both still and moving images, using traditional media like oil on canvas, charcoals, gouache, and watercolor, and sometimes transform those still images into animations digitally. I enjoy helping people paint, draw, or animate their stories and visions.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Amy Kolb Noyes has been writing stories and poems pretty much her entire life. She makes her living writing news stories and other nonfiction, but she also writes fiction because sometimes it’s fun to make stuff up!
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Design - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Design Agencies
Amy Leidtke is a multidisciplinary industrial designer, author, education consultant, and public speaker with expertise in design for children and families, design education, and design strategy.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - Children'sInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Amy MacDonald is a journalist, Teaching Artist, and children's author whose award-winning books are available in 30 languages.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 51 - 60 of 1135 results