- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alicia Quintano performs dynamic, humor-filled stories and original songs for children and families and serio/comic monologues for adults in schools, theatres, colleges, at festivals and on the radio.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - Non-FictionInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Using creative nonfiction and poetry as her mediums, Alisha Erin Hillam's work focuses on the shaping of the past, human connectivity, and the power of landscape. While earning her B.A.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
A dance company dedicated to the creation of multidimensional story‐telling, fusions of film and dance, site‐specific works, and museum installations.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Music - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alison Lee Freeman is a 21st century chantey singer with an extraordinary voice easily heard over gale force winds. In performance the vivacious balladeer sings a cappella or accompanies herself on guitar. She mixes traditional songs of the sea with newly renovated folk songs.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alison is an artist, and art educator, who has developed numerous public art programs, installations and exhibitions for both adult and school age students, through her work with The Revolving Museum in Lowell, Arlington Center for the Arts, and Medicine Wheel Productions in Boston. Working
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Alissa Faber is an artisan, designer and educator in Burlington, Vermont. She has a BFA from Alfred University and has worked in glass and ceramic studios throughout Maine, New York, Oregon and Vermont.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I make realistic paintings and drawings: colorful, energetic work depicting the natural and mythical world. My work is in many private and public collections including Yale New Haven Hospital's Park Avenue Medical Center and Stamford Hospital's new Plane Tree facility.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - OrchestralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Alloy Orchestra composes and performes new music for silent films. Since our first show at the Coolidge Corner Theater in Brookline MA, in 1991, the group has done a thousand performances in 14 countries. The group is credited with helping to revive the lost art of silent film a
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Allyssa Jones is a critically acclaimed educator, composer and performer.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Praised by The Washington Post as playing with "marvelous virtuosity," Alturas Duo is recognized as one of the most engaging ensembles performing chamber music today.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 41 - 50 of 1135 results