- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Verna Hampton is a professional actress, singer, activist, storyteller and teaching artist.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Veronica Robles is a Mariachi singer by trade but has become a cultural icon for Latinos in Boston.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Theater - Children'sInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
Very Merry Theatre began as an exciting idea many years ago as summer camps in Charlotte and Burlington and soon after grew into annual productions at most Burlington School District elementary and middle schools where Executive Director, Donald Wright, experienced the excitin
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Vicky’s crafting background was forged by her parents’ own creative and resourceful upbringing.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Pacheco’s work is a reflection of identity formation as it pertains to social, economic and environmental experiences. Most of Victor’s work is inspired by methods of research that include: archival data, informal interviewing and observations of past and pr
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Voci Angelica Trio is an international band with members hailing from three continents. Listeners describe the music as "a haute folk sound that mesmerizes and enthralls," where each note "sears itself into a goosebump on your arm."
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
VSA Massachusetts promotes involvement of people of all abilities in the cultural life of our communities. The Creative Outlook On Learning Schools Program (COOL Schools) supports inclusive learning by students of all abilities through arts-integrated instruction.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - JewelryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Linda Longtoe Sheehan's speciality is wampum. She is known affectionately as "Wampum Woman." She started making wampum belts over thirty years ago and passed her knowlege onto countless young people.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Design - Urban / MetropolitanInstitution/Business Type:Architecture Firms
Ward Joyce is a design/build architect and professor with a goal of introducing communities to the exciting new urban design process called "Tactical Urbanism", where low-cost and super quick urban renewal projects are done by citizens offen without governmental sanctioning.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Schools - Colleges / Universities
The Wellesley College Concert Series brings world-class performers to campus, complementing the Music Department’s academic offerings and augmenting the cultural life of the College and surrounding community.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1131 - 1140 of 1171 results