- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PrintmakingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Amy Fagin is a U.S.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
3Rivers Arts is an “incubator for creativity” supporting and promoting artists and arts groups to get their art to a broader audience. Our services includes event management, fiscal sponsorship, and strategic planning.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
Open to the public, 42 Maple Contemporary Art Center is both a working art studio space and an art gallery, housed in a historic church built in Bethlehem, NH in 1877.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Design - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Design Agencies
42|DF is a full-service design/build studio, supplying museum and corporate exhibits, themed environments and custom creations.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
80 Fountain Street Creative is a beautifully restored brick mill building that is home to more than 60 artists, including sculptors, glass artists, metal artists, painters, digital artists, multi-media artists, 3D Printers, Micro Welders, Jewelry Designers, Photographers, Architects, and mor
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
A Brush With Life offers custom decorative art services to home owners and businesses alike. Unique murals, hand glazed tile murals, signs and large hand carved foam sculptures (used for theming and events) are all made to order.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - Children'sInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Author/Artist/Composer/Performer Aaron Risi has been working professionally for 20 years.
His artwork shows up on album covers, books and posters.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Humanities - HistoryInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
The Abbe Museum’s mission is to inspire new learning about the Wabanaki Nations with every visit. This is a decolonizing museum, actively engaging Wabanaki people in all aspects of the Museum, from curatorial roles to policy-making.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - ExperimentalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
My work includes interactive electronic media, site-specific sculpture, public art and original video design for theater and dance. Currently, I teach robotics, art history and visual arts.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Since 2017, Abilities Dance has welcomed dancers with and without disabilities.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 1153 results