- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Solo / RecitalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Brazilian pianist Victor Cayres has earned praise for concerts with the Sine Nomine string quartet in Switzerland and as a soloist with such orchestras as the Boston Pops and Brno Philharmonic in the Czech Republic.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - PoetryInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Vox Pop is a performance ensemble of musicians, dancers and poet Catherine Salmons, whose spoken-word compositions set the tone for each performance.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
VSA Massachusetts promotes involvement of people of all abilities in the cultural life of our communities. The Creative Outlook On Learning Schools Program (COOL Schools) supports inclusive learning by students of all abilities through arts-integrated instruction.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - VideoInstitution/Business Type:Film / Video Businesses
VIDEO COMPANY: Weisswoman Productions. Award-Winning Video Production, Cinematography and Editing. An SDO Certified Women's Business Enterprise.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Schools - Colleges / Universities
Non Ministrari sed Ministrare. "Not to be ministered unto but to minister," proclaims Wellesley's motto, capturing in four Latin words the College's mission: To provide an excellent liberal arts education for women who will make a difference in the world.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - ClayInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I work with clay on the wheel and hand building. I make functional work. I carve lively streggifo images. I fire with wood. I teach at Exeter Fine Crafts.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - TraditionalInstitution/Business Type:Record Labels
Wepecket (wee-PECK-it) Island Records is dedicated to keeping American traditional music alive by recording living masters of the music and encouraging emerging artists to reflect the qualities of traditional music in their original work.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
The West Claremont Center for Music and the Arts’ (WCCMA) mission is to bring professional music and arts experiences, diverse musicians, and educational opportunity to the underserved and low-income community of Claremont NH, and the wider Upper Valley region.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Libraries
The Westborough Public Library is a member of the Central and Western Massachusetts Resource Sharing network (C/W MARS). Westborough Library card holders may use their cards to check out books at any of the C/W MARS member libraries.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 701 - 710 of 728 results