- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Toto Kisaku, is an award-winning Congolese playwright, actor, director and producer who studied drama at the National Institute of Arts in Kinshasa. After establishing the K-Mu Theater in 2003, he spent the next 15 years traveling the world to produce and participate in plays.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - ChoralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Triad: Boston's Choral Collective is a democratic ensemble of professional singers, conductors, and composers, dedicated to performing new choral music. We rehearse in Somerville and currently perform mostly in the Boston metropolitan area of Massachusetts.&nb
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Trinity Rep is a leader in arts education.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - StorytellingInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
True Story Theater is an ensemble company based in the Boston area working with organizations and at conferences, as well as public shows since 2001. We offer improvisational theater for team-building, community development and dialogue, and to stimulate creative thinking.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GlassInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
I'm an artist who works in glass. I make mostly blown and sculpted objects. I melt sand, blend colored glass into it and blow, sculpt and create objects that I sell. I'm a designer, maker, entrepreneur.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Design - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
A MakerSpace is a facility that empowers a community by providing resources to turn ideas into realities. These includes physical resources, like high tech tools, training, and adequate work space, and softer resources, such as mentorship and a creative community.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
Founded in 2011, UFORGE Gallery is committed to showing both professional and emerging contemporary artists in a fun, inclusive environment.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
University-based presenting series with performances in classical, jazz, early music, world music, folk and a film series. Located on the beautiful Burlington campus of University of Vermont. Our main venue is the UVM Recital Hall, 300 seats.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
Our mission is to provide and promote the best in music education and ensemble opportunities for the Upper Valley of VT and NH. We offer lessons, group classes, chamber music, a community orchestra and chorus, Suzuki program, workshops, and master classes in a variety of genres and instruments.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist Booking / Management Agencies
The Urban Culture Institute works to transform civic spaces into dynamic community places through permanent and temporary public art and cultural planning initiatives.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 681 - 690 of 728 results