- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
EverPresent is a team of 42 local designers, technicians and organizers who work with families and organizations to preserve the sights and sounds of the past.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Art
The William A. Farnsworth Library and Art Museum was established in 1936 by the bequest of founder Lucy Copeland Farnsworth and named for her father, a prominent nineteenth-century Rockland businessman. However, it world be we years befor the museum opened its doors.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - FiberInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Evelyn Gant specializes in making and teaching Bobbin Lace. In the Sixteenth Century handmade Lace was highly treasured but today few people even know that the craft exists.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
...guide us home to our vast, true nature.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Media - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
The Flickers Arts Collaborative has secured its place in the global community as the portal for the best in international independent cinema and arts programming; earning the respect of domestic and foreign filmmakers, filmgoers and trend watchers.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
Mission Statement: The Flynn Center for the Performing Arts fosters the enjoyment, understanding, and development of the performing arts in Vermont through diverse and engaging artistic experiences.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Libraries
Fort Fairfield had a private library as early as 1880. It became a town-supported library in 1894 with a circulation of 300 books. In 1911 the town received a grant of $10,000 from Andrew Carnegie - making it one of the seventeen Carnegie Libraries in the state of Maine.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Retail Stores - Arts or Cultural Product
Custom picture framing. Established in 1976.
Frameworks started in our house in Connecticut and because of quality, care for our customers concerns, and knowledge of our industry, frameworks has expanded to 6 stores.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Under the banner of Frank Gregory Studios I explore and work in the fine art, museum and design fields. I create large scale 2d public art and small scale paintings and prints. I also work in the museum industry as a freelance designer, fabricator, art preparator, framer, and
- MainePrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Parks and Recreation
Friends Of Fort Gorges is committed to the restoration and preservation of Fort Gorges and ensuring access to facilitate its educational and cultural potential. We believe in partnering with our community to fulfill this vision.
Restoration. Preservation. Stewardship.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 61 - 70 of 219 results