- MainePrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
A 501(c)(3) nonprofit museum with an educational mission focusing on 19th century rural Maine and New England. 19th Century Willowbrook Village (WB) displays nearly 10,000 artifacts in 25 structures located on approx. 3 acres.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Design - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Design Agencies
42|DF is a full-service design/build studio, supplying museum and corporate exhibits, themed environments and custom creations.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
80 Fountain Street Creative is a beautifully restored brick mill building that is home to more than 60 artists, including sculptors, glass artists, metal artists, painters, digital artists, multi-media artists, 3D Printers, Micro Welders, Jewelry Designers, Photographers, Architects, and mor
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - MetalInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Custom metal creations for your home, outdoor and more! Specializing in custom sculptures, functional decor and furniture. General welding services also available.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Alissa Faber is an artisan, designer and educator in Burlington, Vermont. She has a BFA from Alfred University and has worked in glass and ceramic studios throughout Maine, New York, Oregon and Vermont.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Amy Howroyd is a working artist living in New Hartford, Connecticut. She currently teaches Welding and Metal Fabrication at Bristol Technical Education Center. When she is not teaching Amy enjoys metal casting, blacksmithing, fabrication, and metal arts.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GlassInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Anchor Bend Glassworks is an unprecedented glass artist collaborative established in 2003. This award winning team is comprised of childhood friends Michael Richardson, Justin Tarducci, and Timothy Underwood. All met while exploring their shared enthusiasm for art, glass, and creation.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - CeramicsInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
After over 25 years of exploration and experimentation, ceramist Sharon Levy of ANCIENT ECHOS ARTS has produced a variety of works incorporating ancient and modern methods, materials and techniques.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - JewelryInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
Inspired by the sea,
My jewelry pays homage to the incredible adaptation of fragile organisms. Carved from wax then hand cast in brass, silver, and gold, my work is as strong and mysterious as that which inspires its creation.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artists (Individual)
“I am a Boston-based public artist. I often use the human form to engage the public in narratives that are accessible, interactive and inclusive. My goal is to enliven the viewer’s relationship to a sculpture by seeking out unexpected narrative devices.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 1 - 10 of 184 results