- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Media - Television
Located in the heart of Worcester's downtown Theater District, WCCA TV is more than a non-profit, Community Public Access Television and Media Center, WCCA TV is a multi award winning community anchor institution that stands for Media Democracy and Creative Innovation.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Libraries
The Worcester Public Library is a public library located in downtown Worcester, Massachusetts. It was founded in 1859 when local resident Dr. John Green, III donated his personal library to the city for public use. The library moved to its current location at 3 Salem Square in 1964.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Media - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Camps / Institutes
World Story Exchange partners with schools and educational organizations to offer documentary story creation workshops to youth and groups of individuals.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Media - TelevisionInstitution/Business Type:Media - Television
WALLINGFORD PUBLIC ACCESS ASSOCIATION a/k/a WPAA_TV
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Zoé Dance nurtures the art of dance, dance theatre and performance through accessible performance venues, educates the public and creates social awareness through themes explored in repertory.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - FilmInstitution/Business Type:Film / Video Businesses
My name is Tom Flint and I am a moving image educator whose interests meet at the crossroads of film, education and cultural exchange.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
ZUMIX is an East Boston-based nonprofit organization dedicated to building our community through music and the arts. A core belief is that music is the most powerful means of developing adolescent self-identity.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 331 - 338 of 338 results