- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
The Amherst Business Improvement District is a non-profit organization that spends resources on the cultural, physical and economic vitality of Amherst Center. The organization's mission advocates on behalf of businesses and property owners.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Anne Marie empowers arts organizations and commercial and private clients to effectively manage their exhibitions, collections, and public art projects based on a deep understanding of contemporary artistic processes, materials and museum-standard best practices.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
To offer Sullivan County an inclusive venue that provides arts-based educational opportunities, as well as programming and resources to support and amplify the vibrant creative economy for our community and region.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Amy Bock received a BFA in Drawing and Painting from Pratt Institute (Brooklyn, NY).
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Amy Howroyd is a working artist living in New Hartford, Connecticut. She currently teaches Welding and Metal Fabrication at Bristol Technical Education Center. When she is not teaching Amy enjoys metal casting, blacksmithing, fabrication, and metal arts.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Amy Königbauer is an artist and a teacher, born and raised near Detroit, Michigan.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Design - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Design Agencies
Amy Leidtke is a multidisciplinary industrial designer, author, education consultant, and public speaker with expertise in design for children and families, design education, and design strategy.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a multi-media artist whose work is rooted in visual storytelling. I am interested in everyday moments of wonder and transcendence in both real and fictional narratives. I have my MFA from RISD and currently teach Digital Media at Roger Williams University.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Photography Gallery and videos
Drop-box of over 50 countries or view by Tags (themes)
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - CeramicsInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Amy has been working at her craft since 1970's. She received an M.A. in Ceramics from City College in New York, ran a pottery gallery and school in Brooklyn for several years and traveled to Japan where she learned about Japanese wood-firing techniques.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 51 - 60 of 1245 results