- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Illustration / DrawingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Ben Jundanian is an illustrator, muralist, and educator living and working in the greater Boston area.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Benjamin Lundberg Torres Sánchez is a New York City- and Providence-based artist and educator. His performance and visual art works emerge from his experiences of being a transnational adoptee from Colombia growing up and living in the U.S.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
The Berkshire Film and Media Collaborative creates educational, workforce and production opportunities in the film and media industry as an economic initiative for the Berkshire region of western Massachusetts.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
Berkshire Museum in Pittsfield, MA offers a unique array of exhibitions, activities, and attractions for visitors of all ages.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Media - CyberartInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am an artist working in the medium of holography. Holography is an art medium and a technology, based in the physics of light, and uses lasers to create works that project three-dimensional images, in space, made entirely of light.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Historical Societies / Commissions
Decorative objects brought back from Asia by Beverly merchants; the papers of William Bartlett, George Washington’s naval agent; paintings by artists such as Gilbert Stuart, James Frothingham, Frank Benson, Luke Prince, Frederick Coffay Yohn and more than 500,000 images in various forma
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Art Studios
Bill Evans is an independent dancer (modern and rhythm tap), choreographer, teacher, movement analyst and writer, who moved from western New York to Providence, Rhode Island in 2014.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The Bill Lowe Andy Jaffe Repertory Big Band has been in existence since 1986, performing dozens of original compositions and arrangements as well as large ensemble jazz works by such iconic composers as Mary Lou Williams, Bill Finegan, Charles Mingus and Sun Ra, among others.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Bill Pere, Connecticut's 1995 State Troubadour, is a Grammy-award winning singer/songwriter recognized from New York to Los Angeles as a gifted educator and performer, His many recordings capture significant events in New England history and address important social and educational issues.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Rap / Hip-HopInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Billy Dean Thomas has been described as “a blend between The Roots, rage against the machine and Run The Jewels.” Billy Dean Thomas, AKA “The Queer B.I.G” is a Hip-hop lyricist and musician born and raised in Harlem, but currently residing in Boston.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 91 - 100 of 776 results