- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Professional guitarist/producer/arranger/composer; formerly on faculties of New England Conservatory of Music and Berklee College of Music; former staff member at Wesleyan University. Free-lance musician, performing in clubs, concerts, schools, colleges, senior facilities.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - JazzInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
GRAMMY Winner and EMMY Winner Composer and guitarist Claudio Ragazzi presents his new project "CRQ" featuring some of today's most talented musicians: Dan Greenspan on bass, Cuban pianist Zahili Gonzalez Zamora on piano and Steve Langone on drums.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Humanities - Cultural HeritageInstitution/Business Type:Community Service Organizations
Cultural Resources collaborates with diverse communities on developing strategies and programs that helps sustain their traditional culture.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Humanities - Cultural HeritageInstitution/Business Type:Museums - Other
New London Maritime Society's Custom House Maritime Museum is your local independant community museum, telling the stories of New London's waterfront. We are Long Island Sound's lighthouse hub, with exhibitions, boat and land tours devoted to the area's historic lighthouses.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Fairs / Festivals
Dance Parade aims to present as many dance styles as possible to city streets, parks and in schools and community centers. Our mission is to promote dance as an expressive and unifying art form by celebrating diversity, inclusion and cultural equity.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PrintmakingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
From an early age, Daniel has been fascinated by the spaces that surround and shape us, and the way we sculpt them as well. The son of a sign painter and a seamstress, he developed a keen eye for design while drawing inspiration from the urban environment he grew up in.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Danielle Sauvé is a Quebec-born sculptor and installation artist, based in Boston area since 2001. Her work engages material and phenomenological conditions in a wide array of media.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - Modern / ContemporaryInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
- MainePrimary Discipline:Media - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Cinemas
Production of "Film as art" educational films and film programs or courses.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
For about 30 years, I have been making 35mm images with film - because RESONANCE is important. Subject matter varies, but I have the most fun working with people who like to be photographed, or who may have a strong sense of themselves, perhaps even a mischevieous side.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 81 - 90 of 400 results