- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - MetalInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Danielle Gerber is a local Maine Artisan, who grew up on the coast of New Hampshire and moved to Maine to attend the Maine College of Art. Growing up in rural New England instilled a fascination with natural objects and love of working with her hands.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Art on the Rocks is my home/studio/gallery. My primary mediums are watercolor and acrylic. I create in many styles from impressionistic to abstract. I host summer and fall classes at my home studio and also teach locally and in SW Florida in the winter.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
1975, Norwalk, CT; lives and works in Easton, CT
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Councils / Agencies
Easthampton City Arts+ enriches lives through the integration of arts, culture and community and promotes revitalization and protection of Easthampton’s cultural assets. ECA merged with the Easthampton Cultural Council & Art Walk Easthampton to create ECA+ in 2011.
- New HampshirePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PrintmakingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
African Art Workshop
Segun Olorunfemi is a classically trained artist from Ibadan, Nigeria. Listed in “Who’s Who of Nigerian Art” published by Smithsonian institute, Washington DC.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I create non-figurative dimensional forms and experiences that have the potential to 'make meaning' and become a focal point of timeless expression.
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PhotographyInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a founding artist member of Imago Foundation for the Arts and has worked on the Board as IFA Treasurer since its inception in 2007 until 2016. An award winning artist, known for my oil paintings, I have completed portrait commissions for numerous public and private collections.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I have always painted.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Interdisciplinary abstract painter, Ellen Hackl Fagan uses synaesthesia, digital media and interactive performance as tools for developing a corresponding language between color and sound in her work.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 81 - 90 of 335 results