- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - Devised / Artist-LedInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Cariel Klein (they/she) returned to Double Edge three years ago after feeling an urge to find a creative community that would work with her towards a just world. They are an antagonist in an imperialist world and is an accomplice in an anti-racist, queer, multi-generational, artistic movement.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Music - CompositionInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Carl Testa (b. 1984, Chicago, IL) is a multi-instrumentalist and composer at the intersection of improvised, electronic, experimental music, and new media. As a performer/improviser, he is equally comfortable on string bass, electronics, lighting, and combinations thereof.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
A sculptor and designer, I search for the best way to communicate a community's ideas and needs through my artwork, whether in a public or private space.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Literary Arts - Non-FictionInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Decorative ArtsInstitution/Business Type:Historical Societies / Commissions
Our 501c)3 organization is dedicated to the documentation, preservation and interpretation pf paint-decorated plaster walls - an early 19C folk art genre found primarily on New England but largely under-recognized and under-appreciated by individual and institutional collectors alike. We se
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Humanities - Cultural HeritageInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
Founded in 2008, Center without Walls is an initiative started to present artists and art that challenge audiences to strive toward social change.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - Ethnic / WorldInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
At turns romantic and elegant, vivacious and playful, the music of Çeşni Trio is grounded in the flavors (çeşniler) of Turkish makam music while remaining deeply personal and contemporary.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Mixed MediaInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Chanel Thervil is a Haitian American artist and educator obsessed with all things art, pop culture, and history.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a wearer of many hats, but primarily work presenting and booking music as well as teaching.
-Book BarnArts music on the farm music series at Feast and Field Market
-Present global music with GlobaLocal
-teach violin/fiddle private lessons
- Rhode IslandPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Christopher Johnson is the recipient of the 2018 Rhode Island State Council of the Arts Fellowship for Playwriting. He is also a finalist for the 2018 for the McColl Johnson Fellowship and an award-winning Slam Poet.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 61 - 70 of 400 results