- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Theater - Variety / VaudevilleInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Best known for The Femme Show, In the Streets Productions’ Mission is to foster stronger, more vibrant, anti-oppressive queer communities through fun, accessible, thought provoking multi-genre performance for queers, by queers.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
The Flavor Continues (TFC) est. 2019, is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization based in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. Spearheaded by members of the street and club dance community, TFC pursues the creation of a sustainable foundation for the culture.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
The Garage Cultural Center is a new creative space for art and culture in Montpelier with a vision to provide a unique place for the creative community to come together. The Garage hosts rotating art exhibits, workshops, culinary popups, meetings and event rentals.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Performance Facilities
The Grand is an iconic Art Deco theater in Downeast, Maine that fosters social interaction and growth in artists and audiences through the arts, entertainment, and education.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
2,300 seat historic performing arts center, presenting Broadway touring shows, concerts, comedy and family events to audiences of 180,000+ annually.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Music - ChamberInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
Our mission is to present historically informed, vibrant performances of the works of Henry Purcell and his contemporaries.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
The Jean McDonough Arts Center is home of the Worcester PopUp and the Worcester BrickBox Theater.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
To enrich, educate and entertain through arts and ideas.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Music - Children'sInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
The Mister Chris and Friends Band strives to bring focus to the simple beauty of childhood, parenthood, and community. Singer-songwriter and educator, Chris Dorman, writes, records, and performs thoughtful and tender songs that captivate multi-generational audiences
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - SculptureInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
Tony Gangi is the author of Carny Sideshows: Weird Wonders of the Midway (Citadel Press, 2010), a chronicle of his week attending Sideshow School at Coney Island's famed Sideshows By the Seashore.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 881 - 890 of 983 results