- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Service Organizations
Close to Home: Art, Nature, History is a collaborative art experience mobilized by visual artists, filmmakers, documentarians, and curators living in the age of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Multi-DisciplinaryInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
Art in Suburbia is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide art, education, and awareness to suburban communities throughout Massachusetts for social impact.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I am a life long painter who has developed an innovative method to teach acrylic painting that makes it easier for ANYONE to learn to paint.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Theater - Devised / Artist-LedInstitution/Business Type:Artist Colonies
The Art Monastery seeks to create world-class art by applying monastic principles to art-making instead of religion.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - ExperimentalInstitution/Business Type:Cultural Series Organizations
The Art of Cultural Evolution is a non-profit organization whose mission is to share environmental and social ideas through art, film, publications, classes and workshops.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - Decorative ArtsInstitution/Business Type:Galleries / Exhibition Spaces
We are committed to delivering a unique and personal customer experience.
- ConnecticutPrimary Discipline:Theater - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Performing Groups
ARTFARM is a non-profit organization which cultivates high quality theater with a commitment to simple living, environmental sustainability and social justice.
- MainePrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - PaintingInstitution/Business Type:Artist (Individual)
I have been painting for 50 years, and my practice has gone through cycle after cycle. I am preparing to start a new adventure as spring in New England arrives here in 2017.
- MassachusettsPrimary Discipline:Dance - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Schools of the Arts
The Conservatory instructs students of all ages and skill levels in ballet, pointe, modern, contemporary, jazz, tap, acrobatics, musical theater, street jazz, and hip-hop style dance, in a state-of-the-art facility in East Longmeadow Massachusetts.
- VermontPrimary Discipline:Visual/Crafts - GeneralInstitution/Business Type:Arts Centers
We are a non-profit committed to making creative expression and its appreciation accessible to our community.
- NEFA Grant Recipient
- Cultural Nonprofit
- Creative Business
Explore New England's creative sector
Explore is a unique alternative to CreativeGround's Search tool.
- Start from the big picture, then using as many or as few options on the left below, filter through all of the profiles in CreativeGround to discover and quantify the different types of creative assets in the region.
- Explore your area: first select a state, press 'apply', and a list of all cities that have CreativeGround profiles in that state will appear in the left-hand search column.
- If you do not understand an option, please check the Frequently Asked Questions section.
Displaying 61 - 70 of 946 results